Norb Slowikowski is a Productivity Consultant who has been working in the Construction Industry for over 40 years. Prior to starting his own training and consulting business, Norb served as Director of Manpower Development for McDonald’s Corporation.
Norb helps Contractors implement the following basic productivity improvement tools:
- The Productivity Improvement Process, a blueprint for improving organizational effectiveness, job site productivity, and maximizing profits.
- Recruiting potential management candidates for contractors.
- Develop key training sessions in project management, leadership, negotiating, customer service, coaching and resolving conflict.
- Develop Employee Incentive Programs.
- Implement a Teamwork Model throughout all levels of the company.
- Implement Key Job Controls for each phase of the construction process.
- Develop staff and field operations process manuals to establish uniformity and consistency among all functional units.
- Develop a Strategic Planning Models to meet the challenges of growth and effectiveness in an ever-changing marketplace.
Norb is the author of the book entitled, Hard-Hat Productivity: The 9 Critical Factors for Maximizing Profits. He is a graduate of Loyola University in Chicago where he received a B.S. in Psychology and an M.S. in Industrial Psychology, plus numerous post-graduate courses.